Whether you’re celebrating on a boat, watching fireworks or at a bbq you might want an effortless but cute hairstyle for the summer holiday.
- Stay cool with a patriotic bun. Tie red, white, and blue ribbons through the bun or use a small American flag to hold the pun in place.
- Add color to your braids with red white and blue ribbons. Just wrap the ribbons around each piece of hair and braid as usual. Side braids look adorable.
- Feeling feisty? How about red, white, and blue locks? There are many wash-out sprays, gels, and creams that paint hair with vibrant color. But please read the labels before use - these products can dry out or worse, damage hair.
- Add some flair to your look with a red, white, and blue bandana or headband. This will also keep the hair out of your eyes.
- DIY Hairpins are adorable. Paint bobby pins red, white and blue and arrange them in your hair to look like a flag! Just be sure to let the paint dry first!
What are your plans for this year’s celebration? How will you do your hair for the 4th of July? If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends and family. Happy 4th of July and stay well.